What N-Power Said Regarding ‘New Application Portal’

What N-Power Said Regarding 'New Application Portal'N-Power beneficiaries. Image: Powerhopes.com



The Official Twitter account of N-Power on Sunday asked volunteers to disregard reports about the scheme taking new applications, Concise News reports.

In a tweet responding to beneficiaries’ query on new portal for registration, the scheme advised interested Nigerian youths to stay tuned to their verified social media channels for updates.

The Federal Government’s N-Power scheme currently engages no fewer than 500,000 youth graduates deployed to provide public health services in teaching, health, agriculture and tax and monitoring.

Read Also:  N-Power: FG Reveals Humongous Amount Spent Annually On Social Investment Programmes

It also engages another 200,000 non-graduates in training or on attachment to organisations as interns.

Two batches have been recruited since the launch of the programme in 2016. Curious Nigerian youths are expectant of another job opening concerning the scheme.

What Afolabi Imoukhuede Said Following Re-appointment

In related news, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Afolabi Imoukhuede has said that his re-appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari is a call to national duty which he must heed and carry out with all diligence and commitment.

“One must be proud to serve his fatherland and I am deeply humbled that the President has deemed it fit to allow me to continue this onerous responsibility of creating jobs for our teeming young population,” Imoukhuede said last week.

Speaking further, the Edo-born technocrat stated: “I am committed to the implementation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s programme of job creation and youth empowerment and I thank the President for this unique opportunity.”

Please help share this to inform others:


Download N-Power News App (Click Here)

How to Turn N30K Into N200K Monthly (Free eMail Course) – Register Now: