N-Power Releases Important Information for N-Tech Volunteers
Not long after the most recent batch of N-power Tech beneficiaries completed their training, a new directive has been issued to the trainees.
The message, posted as an image on the official Npower facebook page elicited a lukewarm response from page fans although the gesture appears to be a laudable one.
Basically the directive asks trainees to access online training course materials for the continuous education aspect of the program.
The message is reproduced below:
Important Information: Continuous Learning for N-Power Tech Software Training
As you may recall, the just concluded Npower Tech Software training focused on three areas;
1. Web Design and Digital Marketing.
2. FrontEnd and BackEnd.
3. Computer Appreciation.
For Web Design,Digital Marketing, FrontEnd and BackEnd, beneficiaries are required to do the following in preparation to their continuous learning, evaluation and mentoring.
1. To access and subscribe to the following youtube channels:
i. Digital Marketing, click the below link
ii. Web Design, Click the below link;
iii. Backend and Frameworks, Click below link;
iv. Frontend and Networks, Click below;
2. To register their free one year domain and hosting plan from the webpage below using their registered address.
3. To register complaints, beneficiaries should email any of the addresses below,
- Computer appreciation beneficiaries will be given access continuous learning videos shortly.