3 Key Takeaways From N-Power Transition Survey
Some N-Power volunteers (Photo Courtesy: N-Power/Twitter)
We got three of the most important upshots of the N-Power Transition recently, with the Federal Government introducing the survey which they said is “to help further map Batch 1 beneficiaries to available economic opportunities“, Concise News reports.
The government adds that it aims “to improve specialized training to matched opportunities” for beneficiaries of the scheme.
Beneficiaries are required to log in to their N-Power Volunteer Network (NPVN) portal to choose the sector(s) of their choice. The options range from becoming a SANEF (Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility) agent to community police.
1. Participation in the survey DOES NOT guarantee employment or retention.
2. It is in NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE EXIT OF N-POWER VOLUNTEERS from the Programme.
3. Presented options are NOT FINAL and more options will be made available periodically depending on economic realities.
To all 2016 npower beneficiaries, transition icon is now available in your profile, kindly login and select……
— Wura (@Wuraola0001) November 2, 2019
May God continue to strengthen all of you Sir.
Please help us remind him about @npower_ng transition Sir as I am interested in #CommunityPolicing Sir…more ways of impacting in my community with my blood&sweat.
— Ogunlana segun (@fayobiSegun) October 31, 2019
Find below simple way to choose your option(s) in ‘N-Power Transition’
1. Login to your portal.
2. At the top of your profile. Copy and paste the link below.
3. You will be directed to the transition page. Then select.